Ehrlich’s Leviwand Method – Flying Spinning Baton Bundle
- 4 (Registered)
NOTE: This is only a partial bundle of Ehrlich’s Leviwand Method. This bundle includes one out of five modules, plus introduction and ending. This module is perfect for magicians and for martial-style staff or baton wielding.
Dance with magic as you make your stick fly with the force! Flow gracefully and perform confidently as you learn the secrets of the leviwand or dancing cane with tried and tested precision techniques.
Leviwand or the dancing cane is a traditional magic practice that has evolved into a mesmerizing and dynamic art. From world-renowned Cirque du Soleil artist, Ehrlich’s Leviwand Method: Flying Spinning Baton Bundle course will teach you flying spinning baton style with this magical prop.
Ehrlich “Firechill” Ocampo will help you master the method with step-by-step instructions, exploration prompts for showmanship and illusion enhancement, and even an exclusive group for troubleshooting and feedback.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Flow/object manipulation artists, dancers, entertainers, and magicians looking to upgrade their flow and performance with magic, fluidity, grace, precision, and movement.
A short introduction for the course, some history, how we will set-up our string, and our methodology for practice.
Module 1: Flying Spinning Baton Style
This module covers palm spins, drops, switches, baton spinning/twirling, spinning throws - Dragonfly Throw and Ehrlich's Boomerang.
- 1.1 Intro and Warm-up Copy
- 1.2 Palm Spins Copy
- 1.3 Palm Spin Drops Copy
- 1.4 Palm Spin Switches Copy
- 1.5 ACTIVITY: Marking Your Leviwand Copy
- 1.6 Baton Spinning or Twirling Copy
- 1.7 Dragonfly Throw 1 Copy
- 1.8 Dragonfly Throw 2 Copy
- 1.9 Ehrlich’s Boomerang Copy
- 1.10 Horizontal Spin Variations Copy
- 1.11 TIPS AND TRICKS: String Twisting Management Copy
Where to Go From Here
You've learned Ehrlich's Leviwand Method, now what?